±Ý¼Ó.°ø¿¹.¼À

2006/04/20(23:14) from 58.143.172.26
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ : Heather B (heethroe@gmail.com) Á¶È¸¼ö : 1627 , ÁÙ¼ö : 11
Sequel
³»·Á¹Þ±â : models2.jpg (370 Kbytes)

models2.jpg
Àú¿¡°Ô ¹ö¼¸µéÀº µ¶Æ¯ÇÑ °ÍÀÌ¿¡¿ä. ¾ÆÁ÷ ±Ý¼ÓÀ¸·Î ¸¸µé¾î º¸Áö´Â ¾Ê¾ÒÁö¸¸ ¹ö¼¸ ÇüŸ¦ ½Ç¸®ÄÜÀ¸·Î ¸¸µé¸é ±Ý¼Óº¸´Ù ´À³¦ÀÌ ´õ ÁÁ¾Æ¿ä. Åõ¸íÇÏ°í ÁÁÀº Ãà°¨ ¶§¹®¿¡ ¾ÆÁÖ Àç¹Ì ÀÖ°í °¨°¢ÀûÀÌ¿¡¿ä.

±Ý´©¸® ¼±»ý´ÔÀÇ Å©±â¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¦¾ÈÀº Àß ¾Ë°í Àִµ¥, Áö±ÝÀº Å×À̺í¿þ¾î ¿Í Àå½Å±¸¿¡ ÁýÁßÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ¾ðÁ¨°¡ ´õ Å« ÀÛ¾÷µµ ¸¸µé°í½Í¾î¿ä.

I feel mushrooms have a special character to them, they are almost like little figures. The patterns and forms in them are also enticing, and I feel that using an alternative material such as silicone gives it more sensitve qualities such as translucency and tactility that may not be as interesting if made by traditional metal techniques. I plan to try using metal through casting and electroforming but thusfar have been trying different things with silicone.

I still plan to use these forms for tableware and jewelry, and hope I can someday soon make larger works with the forms as well.

The above objects are more three-dimensional than the last ones I showed, using a cone form rather than disc. The silicone form is from pouring into the paper model and removing the paper. Originally I was going to use this negative form as a mold for other materials in order to make the paper form in another material, but will use these forms as well.

Modify Delete Post Reply Backward Forward List